“Mindfulness is the energy that helps us recognize the conditions of happiness that are already present in our lives. You don’t have to wait ten years to experience this happiness. It is present in every moment of your daily life. There are those of us who are alive but don’t know it. But when you breathe in, and you are aware of your in-breath, you touch the miracle of being alive. That is why mindfulness is a source of happiness and joy.”
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
MINDFUL LIVING MEMBERSHIP
Over the course of a year, this membership provides clients with monthly one hour private sessions with Monique, access to weekly group meditation, yoga and/or guided relaxation sessions, and a variety of other types of wellness workshops and classes.
WHAT LIVING MINDFULLY CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Improve Sleep Patterns, Eating Habits, Physical Comfort Levels, and Digestive Issues.
- Reduce Stress, Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke, Addictive Behaviours, and Frequency of Tension Headaches.
- Enhance Emotional Resiliency, Physical Well-Being, Mental Clarity, Feelings of Belonging, and Confidence.
WHAT HAPPENS IN A PRIVATE SESSION:
Private Mindfulness Coaching sessions are tailored to the needs of each client, and Monique uses a variety of approaches depending on what is necessary at any given time. Here are a list of some of what happens during a session:
- guided relaxation
- introduction of mindfulness, self-hypnosis, or hypnotic techniques
- development of a life plan
- and much more
WHAT YOU GET FOR ONLY $129+tax A MONTH:
- 12 one hour Mindfulness Coaching sessions valued at $1800 ($150 an hour when not enrolled in a program)
- Complimentary participation in at least one wellness weekend workshop valued at $375+
- Access to a minimum of 12 complimentary wellness classes valued at $240+
When paid in full, this membership costs only $1297+tax for the year, and a client receives 3 additional Mindfulness Coaching sessions in the first month.
Payment can be made through this site, through an e-transfer sent to Monique@mindbodyspirittimmins.com, or in cash and in person. Once the payment has been made, Monique will contact you to book the first session.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Monique, and set up a free half hour consultation.